The number of people who are suffering from back scars has been increasing nowadays. Back scars are really troublesome if you have to expose your back. They might cause trouble if you are a sports person and have to expose your back while playing some outdoor sports. They also might trouble you if you are into field of modeling or you are an actress and need to expose your back. They also might cause concern to you if your loved ones get put off looking at your back scars.
Scars on back causes:
There are many different reasons for the formation of back scars like:
- Undergoing any surgery over your back for the treatment of some spinal cord problem or some kidney problem.
- Acne scars are very common on the back. So you can say that back scars are most commonly caused due to acne.
- You can develop back scars more if you belong to some particular race like being a person of African descent.
- You can also develop back scars if you have more amounts of androgen hormones in your body which lead to development of acne on the back which will end up as back scar.
- You can develop back scars if your parents have the tendency to develop them and you inherit those genes.
Back scars treatment:
There are many different treatment options available to treat back scars like:
These injections are given directly into the scar area. They will help you to get rid of back scars very effectively. But you will need to wait for some months patiently until they start showing you results.
Laser therapy is very effective for the treatment of the back scars. You can definitely opt for this method if the high cost of this method does not bother you much. But make sure to choose a good and reputed laser therapy clinic.
You can apply silicone gel over the back scar regularly. It will surely show you some positive results in treating the back scars.
You can try some scar creams which are available in the market. But you need to do proper research about the best scar treatment cream before you buy one.
You can try some natural remedies for the treatment of back scars like application of olive oil, vitamin E solution, Aloe vera gel, onion extract, etc.
Things you need to do to prevent back scars:
- Back scars are generally caused due to acne scars. So get your acne treated well by a dermatologist. Also be cautious and avoid picking or popping your pimples to prevent back scars.
- Drink more water to get rid of waste substances in your body. So that your skin will be good and can try to heal the scars well.
- Eat good food and avoid fried and oily food. Eat plenty of fresh fruits and green leafy vegetables. They will provide sufficient vitamins and minerals to your body and also your skin. So that your skin will function well.
- Wear cotton clothes in summer, so that all your sweat will be absorbed properly. This prevents irritation of your skin and also prevents acne formation.
- Always maintain good hygiene. Bathe daily and wash yourself after you do some heavy physical work which leads to sweating.
So by now you must have got a good idea about the back scars, their causes and their treatment, right.