Scars produce many problems with our physical appearance. They also make us lose our self-confidence. They severely affect our self confidence levels. So we are in constant search of the best scar creams which will help us to get rid of these awful scars. But there are so many scar creams available in the market. So we get confused about what are the best scar creams to use.
When we try to search for the review of scar creams, the owner of the website just keeps giving positive reviews of the scar cream. It is the same thing with all the scar cream websites. When I try to buy a scar cream for myself, I tend to get confused and end up not buying anything at all. I know that many of you will also face the same problem. So let me give you my honest reviews of the best scar creams. I have gained all this information as I have searched a lot about these scar creams myself for my personal usage.
What is the best scar creams?
- There are many scar creams available in the market. We need to find the best scar creams available to get rid of scars. But you can’t choose anything randomly. If you select a wrong scar cream not suitable for you, you might end up worsening your scars.
- So consult your dermatologist and get a detailed advice about the scar creams which will work best on your skin type and the type of scar you have.
- Choose scar creams that are natural and made of herbs. This will prevent any unnecessary side effects from occurring.
- Choose scar creams which do not have any preservatives added to them as they can cause some harm to your skin.
- Check the label on the scar cream to see if it has any substances to which you are allergic. If so, try to avoid that scar cream and choose another alternative product.
How to apply scar cream?
- Clean your scar with some anti-bacterial soap.
- Pat your ski dry.
- Then apply the scar cream with gentle massaging in circular motions.
- Apply the scar cream at least 3 to 4 times a day to get good results.
- Keep applying the scar cream for at least 3 to 4 months to see some good results.
- Never change the scar cream suddenly and do not keep switching between the scar creams as it can damage your skin.
Scar cream reviews:
1.Mederma scar cream:
There are many claims by the marketers of this scar cream that it is the best scar cream available in the market. You need to know first of all that any scar cream can’t make you get rid of the scar 100%. It only helps the scar fade away a little and make the scars less noticeable.
Even Mederma can help the scars to fade away. But you need to use the product for about 5 to 6 months before you see any considerable change over your scar. You even need to apply it several times a day. There are some down sides to it like it causes itching, redness and flaking of your skin upon using initially. It is also a bit expensive to keep using it for 6 months. But it surely helps to fade away the scar according to my personal experience.
2.Revitol scar cream:
This scar removal cream is not very popular like the Mederma scar removal cream. There are many bad reviews about the cream and more importantly about their customer service on the net. But some people say that they have used it on their acne scars and they got benefited from it. So you can try this cream if you have acne scars. But be careful about their money back guarantee, as they don’t refund your money if you use the product.
3.Quantum derma scar cream:
This cream is made up of herbs and is very natural. So there are very few side effects of this cream. You can get benefit from this cream if you use this cream daily for some months. this cream is effective over acne scars. But remember that it can’t make your scars disappear. It just fades them away a little.
4.Palmers cocoa butter cream:
This cream is very cheap when compared to the other scar removal creams. It works wonders on stretch makes. You can get stretch marks due to pregnancy or due to weight loss. So try applying this cream daily thrice and you will notice significant improvement in the stretch marks within few days.
5.Skin bright cream:
This cream is useful especially for the acne scars. But it is not 100% effective. But it will show some improvement in your acne scars.
Now that you have known about the best scar creams available in the market, go ahead and consult your doctor. Buy one and get started with your journey of losing those ugly scars.
Incoming search terms:
- best scar cream
- vinscar cream
- vin scar cream reviews
- which is the best scar cream in the uk supermarkets