How to get rid of scars, this is the most common question that many people ask me. There are so many people who are suffering due to the scars almost everywhere in the world. Beauty has become very important thing in today’s competitive world. We need to look good in order to have proper self-confidence levels.
Looking good also helps us to work confidently . But what about these ugly scars which keep bothering us. They make us lose our self-confidence. We start feeling really very bad about ourselves. Sometimes we may even avoid going out due to the scars. But there is a solution to every problem and we can help you to understand how to get rid of scars. Let us talk about various ways which can help to answer your question how to get rid of scars very effectively.
Why does scarring occur?
Before we talk about how to get rid of scars, let us first talk about the reasons which cause scar formation. Now we need to know the exact reason why scars occur in the first place. Scarring is just a natural part of our body’s healing process. Scarring or scars formation occurs when there is any injury over your body. This injury can be due to an accident, due to a surgery or even a small wound.
Do you think scar formation is the same in each and every one? The answer is no. Scars can be very small in some people while they may become very large and ugly in some others.There are many different factors influencing the pattern of scar formation. The most common factors which can influence the formation of scars are:
- The type of injury you are suffering from.
- The depth of the wound you have developed.
- The length of the wound or injury.
- The Ethnicity or the race that you belong to.
- Your age, whether you are young or old.
- The area over your body where the injury has occurred.
- This scar formation may also depend upon the genes that you have inherited from your parents.
Types of scars that can bother us:
In order to know how to get rid of scars, we need to know the different types of scars at first. There are many different kinds of scars about which many of us might not be aware. So we need to know the different types of scars that can cause so much trouble in us. The most common types of scars are:
- Hypertrophic scars
- Keloid scars
- Atrophic scars
- Stretch marks or scars due to stretching of skin
- Contracture scars
- Acne scars
- Burns scars
Get rid of scars naturally:
Many people keep trying many products for the removal of scars. But many of them turn out to be ineffective. So trying natural remedies for scar removal is the best option for us. There are various methods to get rid of scars naturally. Some of the most commonly used methods are:
1.Use of honey for scar removal.
2.Use of olive oil to massage our scar to make it soft and fade away.
3.Use of face masks made up of cucumber paste for faster scar removal.
4.Use of essential oils like lavender oil or tea tree oil for getting rid of scars.
5.Take good rest and eat well and sleep well to allow your body to get rid of the scars effectively.
How to get rid of scars using various remedies:
Let us come to the main point of this topic, that is to know how to get rid of scars. There are many different ways in which you can get rid of scars. The treatments available for scars include natural remedies, chemical treatments, laser treatments, etc. many new advances are occurring in the treatment of the scars.
Let us now see the different options that are being used by famous and noted dermatologists or skin specialists to help us treat the embarrassing scars on our body.
- Dermabrasion, a kind of cosmetic procedure performed by the doctors can help you to get rid of scars effectively.
- Injections of some substances into the skin to help in the treatment of scars.
- Use of lasers to help us recover quickly from the scars.
- Simple ointments and creams available as over the counter medicines to treat scars.
- Chemical peels, which is another procedure used by the skin doctors to help us get rid of scars.
- Use of certain radiations to treat the scars.
- Use of supplements like vitamins which act as a support to the other treatments which treat scars.
- Certain surgeries done by the doctors in some severe scars cases.
But just by knowing the different kinds of treatments available is not enough at all in order to know how to get rid of scars. We need to know the exact advantages and also the risks associated with each of the methods that are used to get rid of scars. We can’t play a game, taking risk with our skin. We need to do proper research before we opt for any method. So let us talk about all such helpful methods, their benefits, risks, their expense in our other posts. So now you might have got some good idea about how to get rid of scars, right.