Piercing scars are produced at the sites of your body where you have body piercings. Body piercing is very popular among the people which can lead to piercing scars. They generally pierce their body parts to wear some good fashion jewelry. Wearing this jewelry makes you look beautiful. You can look different by have body piercings and wearing jewelry over them.
People pierce many different parts of their body. The most commonly pierced sites are the ears, nose, belly button, eyebrows. Some people even pierce their cheeks and nipples. Even though body piercing looks good, there are some risks associated with it. Scar formation is one of the most common risks associated with it.
Get rid of piercing scars:
1.Apply Aloe vera gel:
Application of freshly made Aloe vera gel is very effective in the treatment of the scars. In case you can’t find freshly made Aloe vera gel, you can use some gels which are sold by some popular brands in the market.
2.Onion extract or gel:
Onion extract or gel is also very effective in the treatment of piercing scars. You can find onion gel in the market by many different brands like Mederma.
The most common scars that can result from piercing are keloid scars. Keloid scars can be very effectively treated using steroid injections. In this method, steroids like triamcinolone are injections intra lesionally that is into the keloid scar. These injections are given monthly once. They will definitely help you to get rid of piercing scars after few months of usage.
Silicone sheets are available as over the counter medications in drug stores. You need to apply them over the piercing scar according to the instructions given. They need to be used regularly for some days and they have good effect over the scar removal.
Piercing scars can also be treated with laser therapy. But be aware of the risks associated with it before you opt for this method of piercing scars removal.
Tips for you to deal with piercing scars:
- If you think that the site of piercing is swollen, red or itchy, then remove any jewelry that you are wearing. Apply some antibiotic cream over the piercing area and leave it for few days without wearing any jewelry.
- If you think that your piercing site is still problematic, visit your doctor immediately to get the proper treatment. If you get the proper treatment in the early stage, you can avoid big scars later on.
- Do not let the piercing site get infected at any cost. Keep it very clean and neat to prevent any infections.
- Do not go under direct sunlight as it might aggravate the formation of scar over your piercing site.
Incoming search terms:
- how to get rid of piercing scars fast
- fastest way to get ride of belly button infection scares
- how to het rid of bellly peicring scars
- how to get rid ofnavel piercing scar
- how to get rid of scar on nose piercing
- how to get rid of hip picering scars
- how to get rid of belly piercing scar
- how to get rid of an infected belly ring piercing
- how to get rid of a monroe piercing scar
- how to get rid of a belly piercing scar